Dyed to Order for Halloween collection
This is not a ready to ship item, it will be dyed when ordered! Please read the listing carefully before ordering. You can also find ready to ship options in the Halloween Themed Yarns Collection page.
I'll be taking orders until July 10th, after this date I'll dye your order and dispatch it once dry; this usually takes between 2-3 weeks. You can check the current colours being dyed to order here.
From lighter to darker the colours are:
- "Witches' Brew"
- "La Catrina"
- "Handmade Halloween"
- "Fear Is My Ally"
Recommended colours to combine with this collection are "Tyrian Purple", "Sparemint", "Crazy 80's Collection", "Nights' Watch". If you'd like to inquire about other combinations feel free to contact me.
About the yarn
- Singlino Lace - 100% SW Merino (singles). 800m per 100g skein.
- Kidsilk Lace - 72% Kid Mohair (brushed), 28% Silk. 420m per 50g skein.
- SuriSilk Lace - 74% brushed Suri Baby Alpaca, 26% Silk. 300m per 50g skein.
- Platinum Sock - 75% SW Merino & 25% Nylon. 425m per 100g.
- Singlino 4ply - 100% SW Merino (singles). 366m per 100g.
- Sparkle Sock - 75% SW Merino, 20% Nylon & 5% Silver/Gold Stellina. 400m per 100g
- Gold on "Hjortron"
- Shiny Singlino 4ply - 95% SW Merino (singles) & 5% Silver Stellina. 366m per 100g
- MerinoSilk 4ply - 50% Merino (Non SW), 50% Silk. 400m per 100g skein.
- Yak Sock - 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Yak, 10% Nylon. 400m per 100g skein.
*the Yak yarn is naturally greyish so the colours will look slightly different than on other white bases.
- Platinum DK - 75% SW Merino & 25% Nylon. 225m per 100g
- Basic DK - 100% SW Merino. 225m per 100g
- Sparkle DK - 75% SW Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Silver Stelina. 212m per 100g
- Basic Aran - 100% SW Merino. 225m per 100g
- Basic Chunky - 100% SW Merino. 100m per 100g
Handwash only for the KidSilk, SuriSilk and MerinoSilk bases. For all others you can machine wash on a delicate cycle and lay flat to dry. Hand washing is always recommended. Wash separately, or with similar colours.
Care was taken to accurately photograph the yarn the colours might be slightly different depending on your monitor resolution.
This is a repeatable colourway, you can send me an email if you require more or on another base. Due to the nature of the dyeing process no two skeins are identical.
The yarn is washed twice before shipping (one with essential oil mix) but a small amount of colour bleeding is still possible in the first couple of washes.
Smoke free, cat friendly home.